Awning Brackets / "Z" Brackets
$ 258.00 USD
Price includings free shipping! (to US addresses only)
Please Carefully Read All Information Before Purchasing.
These brackets, while easy to install, require very careful attention to some critical details which must be employed. Failure to do so may result in the awning coming off the brackets, or the brackets coming off the van. If this happens, both the awning and the vehicle can be damaged, and this is all on you / the installer!
There is a disclaimer to this product, which must be agreed to (during the checkout process) before this product can be purchased. Thank you for reading the disclaimer here.
Great news! We now have awning brackets (aka "Z" Brackets) for Chevy / GMC vans. Select your vehicle from the drop-down menu when purchasing.
These exclusive BlingMyRig brackets allow you to securely hang your awning. Ford vans have three brackets and do not require any holes. Chevy / GMC vehicles have two brackets and require a hole to be drilled for each bracket. A Cross Nut setting tool is required for installation of the Chevy/GMC brackets.
Works perfectly with your awning (up to 10ft length) so you can be protected from the sun, rain and snow. As always, never use your awning in windy conditions.
For use on rigs with or without PopTops.
- Only for Ford Econoline vans, years 1992 - 2014, or Chevy / GMC Express vans, years 1996 - 2021. Be sure to make selection in the drop-down menu.
- Specifically designed for the Fiamma F45s awning up to 10ft in length; also works with Thule, Dometic, ARB / CVT and others but only with a straightforward modification.
- Each Ford set contains three brackets and all hardware
- Each Chevy/GMC set contains two brackets and all hardware
- Made of powder-coated steel and comes with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Detailed installation instructions provided
- Made in California by a fellow van enthusiast and Forum member! 👏🏼👍🏼
Price includes **free shipping** via USPS Priority Mail for US addresses only. For international shipments, please contact us with your shipping address as the shipping rates will be waaaay over-calculated 😱 on the website.
Inventory Status as of January 2, 2022:
Wow - The Ford brackets we had in stock sold-out quickly, so the Fords are available only on back-order (Chevy brackets are in stock and ready to ship). We are expecting approximately 24 sets for Fords around 2/28/22.
The Ford brackets always sell out pretty quickly, so if you're sitting on the fence about purchasing, you might want to purchase right away to get in on the 2/28/22 shipment.
All inventory numbers below reflect the number of sets available for either back-ordered Fords, or in-stock and ready to ship for Chevy / GMC rigs.
As always for this product, the price includes free shipping! 👏🏼👍🏼
$ 258.00 USD